Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shrove Tuesday and the Boy's Birthday








Happy Fat Tuesday, or Shrove Tuesday. We celebrated at church tonight. Hard to beat pancakes -blue berry, chocolate chip, old fashion, bananna foster, needless to say I have fasted most of the day in anticipation. Good time had by all and Noah got to celebrate his birthday yet again-that makes 3 times. A quick four awesome years. We were living in our trailer then.....and now we have moved twice. Fun times.

Tracie is giving up sweets for Lent, I have not decided and will probaly have to think it over tonight. I will probaly not give up much but make a more concentrated effort to work on my disciple class. We are enjoying it, then again I may combine that with giving up potato chips.






SHROVIN>>>







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.