The weekend overall was great. We had some crawfish and trimmings Friday night, and have just been hanging out around the house today. Turkey season will be in full swing this time next week.....I can't wait.
OM's park is really nice and going to get better. It is all very new and done in the style of the newer minor league parks I have seen. A good bit of walking around room, with areas to sit and places for kids to play. Done more to attract and entertain than the older parks like Dudy, where we just built a big ole baseball field. I expect we will just some more renovations coming our way in Starkville after word gets out. Speaking of the dawgs..taken some licks from the Hawiians.
Muggie's and Noah Flowers are coming up.

I was about to decide you had become someone's duck dinner it been so long. Crawfish look yummy!!! BTW...it's your sister but couldn't figure out how to actually leave my name...not very user friendly...
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the kids with Tracie's surprise flower. Are any blooming in the corner out the kitchen window? Where might we get the web interview about congressional grants? Mom
ReplyDelete