
I guess I had forgotten there is so much going on in the summer. But I don't guess I have ever had a summer with a 4 and a 2 year old. VBS went well. N really enjoyed it and it has been easier for him to start the summer program at the church this week. He goes to FUMC Tup two days a week for the rest of the summer and then he will start full time in the fall. C went to VBS as well and just hung out....she is typically a hit wherever she goes.

A good bit of rain over the weekend kept us inside most of the Saturday, we did get to spend Friday evening socializing with the Beavers and friends. We rode to Oxford Sunday hoping to hear some music in the Grove....but apparently they can't read weather maps along with that schools many other faults and the concert was moved indoors. We played anyway. That is a pretty bunch of trees....until fall rolls around and the candelabras comes out.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.