Good float trip-Me, Dad, Noah, Jen, Matt, Scott B., and Johnathan had a great time. Short trip - Stucky to the camp, but that is a good float. Don't get tired and lots to do along the way. The River was as pretty as I have seen it since before Katrina. Water was perfect for the boats. A little cool. Dad's new river camp is coming along. He is about 50% on the pavillion with the slab to be poured soon. It is going to be really nice....because the Lord knows we need another place to cook and enjoy afternoons......
Brown giving Noah a little fishing lesson.....
Tracie had a good time in DC with Kris. Great to be up there and enjoyed the sites and the food I hear....but I think she was really glad to see us pick her up Monday night. The kids were about to panic to get out of the seats hug momma.


Wow....she is pretty, hard to believe I married that sometimes....
VBS at FUMC has been in full speed this week. Noah has really enjoyed it, and Tracie helped with one of the classes today. I think she got a reminder of why she teaches high school. Fun times.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.